Index Copernicus Value (ICV) was released
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I prepared my manuscript according to the Authors Guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- I confirm that I prepared my article according to the Manuscript Template.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- I confirm that all the research meets the ethical guidelines, including adherence to the legal requirements of the study country.
- I agree to transfer the copyright to the Journal of Clinical Trials and Experimental Investigations to be effective if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, and I agree to the published study licensed under Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses Times New Roman, a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the text with their notes
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I confirm that I did language proofreading before the submission.
- I am aware that this journal requires all authors to disclose any potential sources of conflict of interest in the manuscript.
- I confirm that all authors registered during submission. As a correspondent author, this is my responsibility.
- We hereby state that each author has made an important scientific contribution to the study and has assisted with the drafting or revising of the manuscript, in accordance with the definition of an author as stated by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE).
- I declare that in this study and in the generation of the data, I did not use ChatGPT or any other artificial intelligence (AI) software. If any AI was used, it was only for translation purposes.
- Authors take responsibility for the use of materials, methods, and/or devices protected by copyright or trademark.
- Authors confirm that the manuscript does not contain the use of material protected by copyright. Contrarily, the authors need to obtain written permission in advance from any third-party owners of copyright for the use in print and electronic formats of any of their text, illustrations, graphics, or other material, in your article and in our journals. The same applies to any other rights held by third parties, such as trademarks, design rights, database rights and/or rights relating to private information and confidentiality.
- We confirm that potential conflicts of interest for all Authors, or acknowledgment that no conflicts exist, are included in the manuscript's Acknowledgments section. Disclosures include relationships with a company whose products or services are related to the subject matter of the manuscript. Company is defined as a for-profit concern engaged in the development, manufacture, or sale of pharmaceutical or biomedical devices or supplies.
- The Authors agree to the terms outlined in this document and have provided written consent to authorize the Corresponding Author to act on behalf of all Authors and enter into this agreement.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
certify that they qualify for authorship because of their substantial contribution to the work submitted. The authors undersigned declare that this manuscript has not been published nor is under simultaneous consideration for publication elsewhere. The authors agree to transfer the copyright to the Journal of Clinical Trials and Experimental Investigations to be effective if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication. Authors agree to the published study licensed under Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.